Englewood New Jersey Personal Injury and Negligence Attorney Stephen J. Draisin
If you are injured, harmed, or have sustained losses as a result of another person or party’s accidental or intentional conduct, you are in a position to pursue monetary damages to make you whole again. Attorney Stephen J. Draisin, who is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and New York, has more than 40 years of experience zealously and effectively representing clients. His many years of experience, combined with his negotiation and courtroom trial skills, make him a powerful advocate on your behalf.
Attorney Stephen J. Draisin Personal Injury and Negligence Practice Areas
Attorney Draisin represents clients in all personal injury and negligence cases, including, but not limited to, the following examples listed below:
- Car Accidents – Automobile and passenger vehicle accidents have many causes, including drivers who do not obey traffic laws, drunk or drugged drivers, driver inattention, texting or speaking on the phone while driving.
- Truck Accidents – Commercial truck drivers are held to a higher standard and are required to obey state and federal driving regulations.
- Commercial Vehicles – Buses, school buses, taxicabs, limousine services, transportation companies, planes, trains and all other forms of commercial transportation, whether privately or publicly owned or operated.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Many motorcycle accidents are caused by drivers who do not see or yield the road to the motorcyclist.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents – Bicyclists and pedestrians, including walkers and joggers, are at great risk and often suffer severe or permanent injuries because they are exposed and unprotected.
- Premises Liability – Including slip and fall accidents, injuries caused by faulty premises, injuries and losses sustained because of inadequate or nonexistent security.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals, hospitals and medical facilities are held to standards. If injuries or death results from medical negligence, compensation may be pursued.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing homes must be held accountable for negligent conduct.
- Wrongful Death – Legal heirs may pursue compensation for the death of their loved ones caused by negligence.
- All Other Areas – Including defective products, dog bites, swimming pool accidents and others.
Contact New Jersey and New York Personal Injury Attorney Stephen J. Draisin for a Free Case Review
Attorney Stephen J. Draisin provides aggressive, results-oriented advocacy for injured individuals and for the families of deceased accident victims. Attorney Draisin is a skilled insurance negotiator and courtroom lawyer who will always pursue the most favorable outcome for your case. Attorney Draisin represents clients in New Jersey and New York. For a free case review call 201-569-2929.